giovedì 15 dicembre 2011

little italy

Many foreign tourists like Italy and I can understand them.
When you ask one of them why s/he likes Italy so much, most likely the answer will be "For the sun, for the climate, for the ancient art, for the food".
Incidentally I don't understand why some italians feel proud of this: sun and climate come from Mother Nature, the ancient art goes back at least a few centuries ago.
Remains the food... but even doing my best, I can't feel proud of a pizza margherita...
But I don't want to digress further; what I wanted to say is that Italy is a wonderful place for turism, but is not at all a good place to live in.
Italy is currently a country depressed, unmotivated, impolite, sad, hopeless.
I will not explain in details the reasons of this situation, just believe me:
Italy is nice for turism, not for live in.

1 commento:

  1. That really isn’t the case, because Italy does have sufficient people to develop. The question is how this development occurs and under what leadership? When Italy has poor leadership, what do the Italians expect to occur?

    RispondiElimina